How do I use the iRestore Pro device?
- Position the device on your head in a comfortable position.
- Insert the power adapter pin into the controller.
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Sit down and position the dome comfortably.
- Press (power) to turn on the device. (NOTE: If the (start/pause) button is not pressed within one minute, the device will turn off automatically).
- Press the (start/pause) button to begin the 25-minute session. A short "beep" indicates the session has started.
- Once the session is complete, the device will turn off automatically with a long "beep" sound.
- If you need to pause the session at any time, press the (start/pause) button and the timer will flash. Press the (start/pause) button to resume the session. An audible “beep” sound will indicate the session has resumed. If the (start/pause) button is not pressed within 5 minutes during a paused session, the device will turn off automatically.
- To turn off the device, hold the (power) button for 3 seconds. Unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet. Pull from the plug and not the cord to avoid damaging the adapter and cord from tension.
- The display may remain turned on due to residual capacitance (leftover charge). It will shut off automatically after several seconds.
FREQUENCY: Use the device every other day for 25-minute sessions.